Were Booked
Today we made our reservations at the Venetian. We will check in on Friday January 2nd in the afternoon. Friday morning we will drive to Las Vegas from Salt Lake and probably go straight to get our license, then to the hotel. It looks like it will be pretty chilly in Vegas so we are looking at having the ceremony inside. I need something blue, not someone blue and I especially don't want that someone to be me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are we fixed?
I know that I am going to do a blue garter. . . that way you have it but it doesn't have to be a main focus. Hope that helps!!! I will look around here, maybe you can borrow something blue and kill two birds with one stone?
Be there or be square - 010309 at Mandalay Bay silver chapel - 4:00p.
Post a Comment