
We will probably stay at the Venetian. Harrah's is next door for anyone who needs a more affordable option. Stay wherever you like, just remember, the distance from one hotel to another can end up being miles. We have made this mistake before. After walking for what seems like days, you can see your hotel and you think you must be close, but they are so mammoth you are really several blocks away. By the end of our first trip, I was wearing sweats and tennis shoes everywhere. I was too afraid to get stuck miles away in high heels. (I was wearing high heels? I know it is a shock, but don't worry, they were more like boots and the heel was only one inch if that.) Just getting around a single hotel can lead to distress. Ask Ashley Hall. Before we even reached the door out of the Luxor (where we stayed) she was already in pain. She tried to be strong, but watching her limp around was so sad. (LOL ashley:) Anyway, we are going to book pretty soon, so if anyone has a better idea, speak up now or forever hold your peace. (Too corney?)
3 comments:
sounds awesome! It looks like all of us might be able to make it. Shawn might be able to get the time off of work, yay! So we are going to start looking into it next week.
Only the Mommy could screw up a blog address. Sorry
I can't figure out how to correct that user name. help!
Post a Comment