It is official. We are getting married on January 3rd, 2009 in Las Vegas. Everyone is welcome! We will get into Vegas on Friday the 2nd and stay for seven days. Come for a day or come for the whole week. We would love to see you there.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We would love to come and it would be a honor! The kiddos will be an obstacle but we are working on it!
I have been a nurse for 5 years. I received my Bachelor's degree from the University of Kansas. Rock Chalk! Then my Master's program in Nursing Education at the University of Utah in 2010. I am married to Kevin and have two cats, Harvey and Sammy.
3 comments:
We would love to come and it would be a honor! The kiddos will be an obstacle but we are working on it!
Viva Las Vegas!
Trying to figure out how to get there... might be too much of a time crunch with school starting up on the 5th for me, but we'll see!
This time next week you'll be Mrs Herlihy!
Post a Comment